Trustee & Platinum Circle Events
Trustee members of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce are leaders in our community who recognize that their business success and continued growth are tied to the community they serve. The purpose of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee program is to engage senior executive business leaders in active participation with the Chamber by forming alliances with peers so they can lead our community in social and political interactions as well as be informed regarding issues that affect Coral Springs.
Trustee members lend their concern and expertise to address issues concerning the community, politics, and business, to help ensure a solid future for local enterprises and our citizens. Together, we are insuring the continued growth and vitality of each business and that of the Chamber for many years to come.
Upcoming Trustee Luncheon:
Guest Speaker: Malcolm Butters, Butters Construction and Redevelopment
Date: Thursday, September 24th 2020
Time: 12:00pm - 1:15pm
About the Speaker:
Malcolm Butters is president and co-founder of Butters Construction & Development, Inc., a privately held real estate firm engaged in construction, development, investment, management and leasing of office, industrial, retail and hotel properties. Over the past 30 years, Butters Construction & Development has built over 18 million square feet. Malcolm and his brother Mark, currently own commercial space in several cities in Florida and Georgia. Notable projects include the Boca Village Corporate Center containing over 600,000 square feet of office and retail, Hillsboro Technology Park, a 1,000,000 Square Foot Business Park in Deerfield Beach and Marriott Residence Inn, Coconut Creek, Florida. Over the past decade, Butters Construction & Development, Inc. has been listed as one of the most active commercial developers in Florida.
In fact, just over the last five years, Butters has put together over 200 acres with a potential build out of 3 million square feet of industrial space, in Dade County alone, to become one of Miami’s leading industrial developers. Butters Construction & Development has won the National Association of Office and Industrial Property’s South Florida Chapter “Developer of the Year” award six times and, as well as being inducted into the Florida International University, Entrepreneurial Hall of Fame. Malcolm Butters is considered one of the most innovative and creative developers in the state. He was one of the pioneers in elevating the architectural standards for Commercial buildings resulting in aesthetically pleasing, award winning facilities. Malcolm Butters is also active in a number of community and nonprofit organizations. He’s a board member for the Real Estate Advisory Board for the University of Miami, as well as founder of the “Malcolm & Catherine Butters Real Estate Scholarship” award for the Florida International University Hollo School of Real Estate. Butters earned a Master’s Degree in Real Estate from Florida International University in 1983 and a Bachelor in Finance from the University of Miami in 1982.
- Access to exclusive bi-monthly Trustee Luncheons
- Opportunity to be included in Trustee News at each Trustee luncheon
- Opportunity to network with city leaders, elected officials, and decision makers
- A complimentary Gold Package Upgrade (valued at $150) featuring:
- an enhanced listing in the Chamber's online member directory which includes priority placement in online membership listing
- your logo displayed with an extended description (1600 characters)
- the ability to display videos and photos
- Google Maps link to your businesses
- Trustee logos are displayed in special Trustee section in the Annual Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Community Magazine
- Company name listed in Chamber Wake Up Breakfast pamphlet distributed to all attendees at each Wake Up breakfast
- Annual opportunity to participate in Trustee Spotlight in "Hot off the Press", the Chamber's monthly newsletter
- Additional complimentary business category listing in the member directory on the Chamber’s website (Valued at $35)
- Digital use of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Trustee Seal
- Company name displayed on Wall of Fame located in prominent position at the Chamber office
- Opportunity to speak at least once per year for Trustee Minute at the Mic at a monthly Wake Up Breakfast
If you are interested in becoming part of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Trustee Program, call the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber at 954-752-4242 or Email Cindy Brief.