Trustee & Platinum Circle Events
Trustee members of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce are leaders in our community who recognize that their business success and continued growth are tied to the community they serve. The purpose of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee program is to engage senior executive business leaders in active participation with the Chamber by forming alliances with peers so they can lead our community in social and political interactions as well as be informed regarding issues that affect Coral Springs.
Trustee members lend their concern and expertise to address issues concerning the community, politics, and business, to help ensure a solid future for local enterprises and our citizens. Together, we are insuring the continued growth and vitality of each business and that of the Chamber for many years to come.
Upcoming Trustee Luncheon:
Date: Thursday, July 23rd 2020
Time: 12:00pm - 1:15pm
- Access to exclusive bi-monthly Trustee Luncheons
- Opportunity to be included in Trustee News at each Trustee luncheon
- Opportunity to network with city leaders, elected officials, and decision makers
- A complimentary Gold Package Upgrade (valued at $150) featuring:
- an enhanced listing in the Chamber's online member directory which includes priority placement in online membership listing
- your logo displayed with an extended description (1600 characters)
- the ability to display videos and photos
- Google Maps link to your businesses
- Trustee logos are displayed in special Trustee section in the Annual Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Community Magazine
- Company name listed in Chamber Wake Up Breakfast pamphlet distributed to all attendees at each Wake Up breakfast
- Annual opportunity to participate in Trustee Spotlight in "Hot off the Press", the Chamber's monthly newsletter
- Additional complimentary business category listing in the member directory on the Chamber’s website (Valued at $35)
- Digital use of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Trustee Seal
- Company name displayed on Wall of Fame located in prominent position at the Chamber office
- Opportunity to speak at least once per year for Trustee Minute at the Mic at a monthly Wake Up Breakfast
If you are interested in becoming part of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Trustee Program, call the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber at 954-752-4242 or Email Cindy Brief.