Trustee & Platinum Circle Events
Trustee members of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce are leaders in our community who recognize that their business success and continued growth are tied to the community they serve. The purpose of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce Trustee program is to engage senior executive business leaders in active participation with the Chamber by forming alliances with peers so they can lead our community in social and political interactions as well as be informed regarding issues that affect Coral Springs.
Trustee members lend their concern and expertise to address issues concerning the community, politics, and business, to help ensure a solid future for local enterprises and our citizens. Together, we are insuring the continued growth and vitality of each business and that of the Chamber for many years to come.
Upcoming Virtual Luncheon:
Guest Speaker: Andrew Duffell, MBA, President & CEO of FAU's Research Park discussing Global Ventures at FAU
Topic: Broadening & Deepening South Florida’s Economy
About the speaker:
Duffell’s international background and multiple economic development roles have shaped his forward-thinking and problem-solving approach regarding the development of South Florida’s economy using technology as a catalyst. Since becoming president & CEO of the Research Park at FAU in 2011 the Research Park’s contribution to the region’s economy has surged, largely due to the repositioning efforts Duffell has implemented. The Research Park at Florida Atlantic University® is home to technology companies and research-based organizations working to support the research and development activities of Florida Atlantic University and to foster economic development and broaden the economic base of Broward and Palm Beach counties. Under Duffell’s leadership it has become known as South Florida’s laboratory for new entrepreneurial ideas and technologies and is a valuable asset in the region’s economic development efforts. Duffell’s personal achievements include being named the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Business Leader of the Year and being honored as a South Florida Business Journal Ultimate CEO, both in 2017, as well as a 2015 Palm Beach Ultimate CEO by the South Florida Business Journal and being recognized in January 2015 as a “40 Under 40 Rising Star in Economic Development” by Development Counsellors International (DCI) at the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) Leadership Summit. Currently Duffell serves on the boards of directors for the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Florida Economic Development Council and the Children’s Home Society of Florida, as well as other advisory boards related to economic development.In 2000 he was conferred the degree of Master of Arts (Hons) in European Studies by the University of Aberdeen and in 2015 earned a master of business administration (MBA) from Florida Atlantic University.
Upcoming Event Date and Time
Thursday, January 28, 2021 on Zoom
Networking 11:45am - 12:00pm
Program and Presentation - 12:00pm - 1:15pm
- Access to exclusive bi-monthly Trustee Luncheons
- Opportunity to be included in Trustee News at each Trustee luncheon
- Opportunity to network with city leaders, elected officials, and decision makers
- A complimentary Gold Package Upgrade (valued at $150) featuring:
- an enhanced listing in the Chamber's online member directory which includes priority placement in online membership listing
- your logo displayed with an extended description (1600 characters)
- the ability to display videos and photos
- Google Maps link to your businesses
- Trustee logos are displayed in special Trustee section in the Annual Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Community Magazine
- Trustee logos are displayed on every email sent by the Chamber through their email marketing system that reaches over 5,500 community contacts and businesses
- Company name listed in Chamber Wake Up Breakfast pamphlet distributed to all attendees at each Wake Up breakfast
- Annual opportunity to participate in Trustee Spotlight in "Hot off the Press", the Chamber's monthly newsletter
- Additional complimentary business category listing in the member directory on the Chamber’s website (Valued at $35)
- Digital use of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Trustee Seal
- Company name displayed on Wall of Fame located in prominent position at the Chamber office
- Opportunity to speak at least once per year for Trustee Minute at the Mic at a monthly Wake Up Breakfast
If you are interested in becoming part of the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber Trustee Program, call the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber at 954-752-4242 or Email Cindy Brief.